I originally saw this tag done over at bookish regards. You can check her post out here. This is a kind of random tag, but I have a long car ride ahead of me with lots of time to kill, so let’s get started!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Definitely closed. For some reason I will not be able to fall asleep if my closet is open, or if I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. If I go to a hotel and the sheets are tucked in, I just can’t. I need my sheets untucked.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Ummm. No. Is that a thing that people do?
4. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
I tried cutting coupons for a while, and I never used them so finally I just gave up on it.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
These are the worst choices ever! I guess bees? I’m not sure though!
6. Do you have freckles?
Yes. Just a smattering around my nose, but in the summer I get a whole lot more.
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
I used to, but with my braces I don’t like smiling as much.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. I used to when I was younger though. Whenever we would have to walk somewhere far, my family would all estimate how many steps it would take.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
10. What about popped in the woods?
Again, no I have not.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
12. What’s your song of the week?
Probably Consideration by Rihanna. I’m not really sure though.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
100% yes! Of course!
14. Do you still watch cartoons?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Normally just water.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Is that even a question? Ketchup of course!
17. What’s your favorite food?
Probably sushi or strawberries of they’re good.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Hmm. I don’t think so. Is it bad that I had to think about that?
20. Ever got a speeding ticket?
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I don’t really know. Pb&j?
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Warm croissants with butter. Yum!
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
10ish. Or whenever I feel like it. 🙂
24. Are you lazy?
Depends on the day. Sometimes mostly when it’s raining though.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
3 If we’re talking about languages I can have a conversation in. I can obviously speak English, and I can also speak Hebrew and American Sign Language.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I am subscribed to Teen Vogue and Teen Ink. They were both birthday gifts.
28. Are you stubborn?
I can be pretty stubborn.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Not anymore! I got over that fear when I started rock climbing!
30. Do you sing in the car?
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
Does a glue gun count? Otherwise no.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Actually pretty recently. I think maybe a month ago? We got family pictures done.
34. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
They can be, but I still love them!
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Probably apple pie.
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A doctor or nurse.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
Kind of. I believe in spirits, but not ghosts in the classical sense.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
Yes. All the time! It’s so strange!
39. First concert?
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes! I love dance!
42. Regularly burn incense?
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Beyoncé or Nicki Minaj I think. They are both so awesome!
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Cold tea. I actually really don’t like hot tea…
45. Tea or coffee?
46. Can you swim well?
I can swim pretty well, I just don’t think I’m a very strong swimmer.
47. Are you patient?
I can be, but I’m usually not with my immediate family.
48. DJ or band at wedding?
Depends on the band. Probably a dj though.
49. Which are better, lack of green olives?
Probably black olives if they’re in a salad, alone I’d choose green olives though.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
It depends on the fictional world. If it’s the Harry Potter world or something like that, than definitely fictional.
All three of these lovely ladies have amazing blogs. You should totally go check them out!