I can’t believe April is over! This month was filled with reading which I am very happy about. As you may have noticed, I did not do a wrap-up for March, simply because I forgot to until later, and I didn’t really read much which was embarrassing. If you’re following me on Goodreads, then you may have known that I just finished reading Heir of Fire, and read a few other books this month. But first, let’s talk about what I read last month.
Read in March
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
As I said, I literally read only 2 books that month. Moving on.
Read in April
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy #1) by Cassandra Clare
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
As you can see, I read a lot of Sarah J Maas this month, and I think she might be one of my new favorite authors. Her writing is so amazing and I can’t wait to read more books by her!
This month, I want to buckle down and get some serious reading done. I also have a couple books that I need to return to the library, so I want to get through those as well.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I don’t think that I’m actually going to finish all of the books on my tbr this month, but a girl can dream! What do you plan on reading this month?