I saw cat do this tag a while back, and loved it. I figured it was about time for me to do it myself!
1. Warm up question: What’s your favorite Pixar movie?
This is already a hard tag! How am I supposed to choose just one? Anyway, my two favorite movies would have to be Brave and Inside out. I really love both of these movies.2. Toy Story: Your favorite childhood book that you never grew out of.
I always The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein, and I don’t think that I’ll ever grow out of it. I feel like this is a book that has different meanings the more you read it.
3. A Bugs Life: A book that felt too similar to another popular book.
I hate trying to compare two books! I think the two books that I read and thought were super similar were TMI and Twilight. I’m not saying that they were super similar because they weren’t. I enjoyed both of them individually but they did have a lot of similar elements and themes.
4. Monsters Inc: A villain whom you couldn’t hate.
I’m gonna go back to The Mortal Instruments again because of Sebastian Morgenstern. He was so mean and I hated what he was doing, but I just couldn’t bring myself to hate him as a person.
5. Finding Nemo: Best family relationship you read about in a book.
I’m going way back and checking out the classics for this one and saying all of the sisters from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. They all went through so much, but they went through it all together, and they have such a strong bond.
6. The Incredibles: The superpower of a character you wish you had.
I would want to have Harry Potters powers. Being a wizard would be pretty awesome.
7. Cars: A book where the characters go on a road trip/ travel a lot.
The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. In this book, the characters travel a whole lot. Tally goes all over the place throughout this book and I love it!
8. Ratatouille: Your favorite sidekick from a book.
Again from TMI, Alec Lightwood! I love him in the books, and now in the tv show, I really hated him in the movie, but that’s okay! I’m not totally sure why, but I just love Alec!
9. Wall-E: Your favorite (or top 5) dystopian book/series.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
And the list goes on!
10. Up: The most beautiful love story you’ve ever read.
I loved the relationship that Eleanor and Park have from Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. I thought it was amazing how they both accepted each other for who they really were.
11. Brave: The most badass heroine you’ve ever read about.
Laia from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. If you’ve read this, then you get me, but if you haven’t read this books yet, you better get on it so we can fangirl/boy!
12. Inside Out: a book that gave you all ‘the feels’.