Hey everyone! I am writing this blog post for my second week of posting twice a week! Yay! I saw this post over at My Little Book Blog and she said that she tags everyone with an L in their first names, which is me! You should check out her post and tell her I say hi! Anyway, let’s get started!
What are your top three book pet hates?
- When I get super excited for a book to be released only to read it and find out that it’s not all that.
- When amazing books have terrible covers. Such as City of Bones. Amazing book, but slightly embarrassing cover.
- Cover changes. Need I say more?
Describe your perfect reading spot
I love reading on the beach 🙂 but since that sadly doesn’t happen as often as I would like it to, I like reading in my room in the winter, all curled up with a blanket and some hot cocoa, but during warmer parts of the year, I like reading on a hammock outside. So I guess it really depends on what mood I’m in.
Tell us three book confessions
- I do have a tendency to judge a book by it’s cover.
- I just can’t get into books when they’re on my kindle. I bought a kindle and was excited for all the cheap books, but I rarely use it ):
- I get serious separation anxiety when I lend out my books to people.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
This is a hard question because I do tear up a whole lot while reading but the last time I was full out bawling was a while ago. I believe I was reading The Fault in our Stars which makes sense. That said, I just got a package containing Me Before You, and from what I’ve heard, this one’ll bring on the water works real fast.
How many books are on your bedside table?
Uh oh. I’m debating moving some off so that I can write this but let’s be honest. I currently have seven books on my tiny night table. I’m keeping the books I got from the library there and I just put Me Before You on the stack.
What is your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
This again is one of those things that really depend on my mood. Lately I’ve been enjoying reading while sipping a smoothie or something.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Out of my mind by Sharon Draper
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase
I kinda don’t have a bookshelf or a book case but when I get one, I’ll definitely make a post out of it and include some pictures.
Write how much books mean to you in just three words
Not gonna answer.
What is your biggest reading secret?
I…I used to dog ear pages! I’m sorry :.(
I’m going to tag You! If you do this tag, let me know by linking your post in the comments!