I was nominated by SusieQ from Bookish Regards. Make sure to check out some of her content as well, because she writes some pretty awesome posts!
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.Give them 11 questions to answer.
These are the questions SusieQ asked me:
1.Who is your favorite author?
My favorite author as of now, is either Cassandra Clare or Mary E. Pearson.
2.What was your favorite book when you were a child?
One of my favorite childhood books from when I was really little was Fox in Sock by Dr. Suess. As I got older, I really enjoyed the Rainbow Magic books by Daisy Meadows. I loved that I could never read all of them.
3.What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not reading?
I really enjoy dancing this year, last year it was rock climbing, the year before that ice skating, etc. My hobbies change quite often, but reading is always a constant for me.
4.What is your favorite creative thing to do?
As I just said, I really like dancing, which I think is pretty creative.
5.What is the TV show or movie you dislike the most?
This one’s hard, because if I don’t like a tv show or movie, I usually don’t watch it. I think my least favorite movie I remember seeing was The Lego Movie. We saw it in theaters, and I thought it was the most boring thing ever!
6.What is your favorite author quote?
One of my favorite quotes is by JK Rowling in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
7.How many books, on average, do you buy (or borrow) in a month?
This always varies, but I would say that I buy 1 or 2, and I read about 4 books a month.
8.What is your favorite thing to do when you have plenty of free time?
ummm… READ! Duh!
9.What was the first book series that you loved so much you had to read it again?
10.What was your most disappointing read this past year?
The Lost City of Z by David Grann. I thought this book could be really cool, but it was so boring! I don’t remember even finishing it, and that’s something that I don’t do often.
11.What was the last book you read that surprised you because it was so good, even though you didn’t expect to like it very much?
Smile for the Camera by Kelle James. I really didn’t expect to like this book so much, but I was pleasantly surprised!
11 Random Facts About me!
- I hate math. And I’m pretty bad at it.
- I love listening to music.
- Every once in a while, I’ll get in the mood to clean, and everything will be made spotless!
- I’ve been reading since I can remember.
- I used to know the Thomas book, A Crack in the Track, by heart.
- I am currently an ensemble member and featured dancer in The Lion King Jr.
- I’m really bad at singing, but I do it anyway.
- My birthday is on April 3rd.
- I prefer used books to new books, as long as they’re in good condition.
- I have a jar in my room where I put the money I’m saving to buy books with in.
- I have trouble reading many books at once, because I always feel like I need to read an equal amount from both books.
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is the first book you remember reading?
- What fantasy world would you like to live in?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Where and when do you get most of your reading done?
- How many pages do you read in a day?
- What is a popular book that you didn’t love?
- How do you start your morning?
- On average, how long are your blog posts?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Do you have a set number of posts you write per week?
Who I’m Nominating:
and Bound to be Me
All six of these lovely bloggers have some wonderful content, and you should definitely go check them out!